We are pleased to announce that CG Thermal has been accepted as an Associate Member for the Chlorine Institute. The Institute is dedicated to continuous improvement in safety, security, and the protection of the environment and human health in regard to the production, packaging, distribution, and use of chlorine. By providing our expertise in process technologies with a focus on reliability we hope to be an important contributor in forwarding the mission of the institute.
- Important Considerations in the Regeneration of Sulfuric Acid
- Apply to be a Production Associate at CG Thermal
- Impervite® Graphite, Engineered for Reliable Heat Transfer
- RefComm 2021 Virtual Technical Conference on May 10-14
- Case Study: Turnkey HCL Condenser and Scrubber System for Thermal Soil Remediation in Teckomatorp, Sweden
Features Impervite Graphite Heat Exchangers