Heat ExchangersMulti-blox cylindrical heat exchanger. Increase your product quality.
- Designed for 24/7 operation.
- Ideal for your most demanding application.
- Excellent resistance to unexpected process upsets.
The Multi-Blox™ heat exchanger by CG Thermal is designed for your most demanding processes. We use some of the longest blocks in the industry, reducing gaskets, eliminating potential leak paths and eliminating troublesome point loading. We use wide process/service hole spacing to minimize operating stresses within the unit. Design pressures up to 150 psig (10kg/m²).
CG Thermal cylindrical block heat exchangers are designed and built for reliable non-stop service: 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Impervite® is a composite material consisting of a graphite substrate impregnated using a proprietary phenolic impregnation process. Impervite is ideally suited for processing mixed acids, sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, phosphoric acid, nitric acid, waste acids, and chlorinated hydrocarbons. It has excellent machining, physical, and thermal properties.
- Our cylindrical units utilize some of the longest monolithic blocks available, greatly reducing the number of required sealing gaskets.
- Maximum heat transfer area in minimum envelope size.
- Designed and tested per ASME SEC VIII Div 1, TEMA, ANSI, ASTM, and stringent in-house standards.
- Design allows complete access to both process and service side of the unit.
- Design pressures up to 150 psig (10.34 barg) at 340 Deg F (171 Deg C).
- Excellent resistance to thermal shock, water/steam hammer and other mechanical abuses.