The substrate used to grow mushrooms requires a sterilizer to kill all the bacteria contained in the substrate. Accordingly, I purchased a pressure vessel from a consultant. In order to operate a pressure vessel in Hawaii, it has to contain a National Board Medallion. I along with many others including experts in the field tried to locate the Medallion and was unable to find it. I contacted Greg Becherer of CG Thermal and he went out of his way to assist me. I wasn’t a customer of CG Thermal and yet he answered my phone call at 5:30 pm on a Friday night and followed up with me on Monday morning. Thanks to his commitment to assist I located the Medallion. If CG Thermal allows its employees to service a non-customer, then you can only imagine how CG Thermal supports their buying customers!
- The Most Common Applications for Graphite Heat Exchangers
- Most Important Design Considerations for Sulfuric Acid Applications
- CG Thermal will Exhibit at the Specialty & Custom Chemicals Show
- CG Thermal will be at Heat Exchanger World in Texas
- CG Thermal is Heading South for the Florida Remediation Conference