The substrate used to grow mushrooms requires a sterilizer to kill all the bacteria contained in the substrate. Accordingly, I purchased a pressure vessel from a consultant. In order to operate a pressure vessel in Hawaii, it has to contain a National Board Medallion. I along with many others including experts in the field tried to locate the Medallion and was unable to find it. I contacted Greg Becherer of CG Thermal and he went out of his way to assist me. I wasn’t a customer of CG Thermal and yet he answered my phone call at 5:30 pm on a Friday night and followed up with me on Monday morning. Thanks to his commitment to assist I located the Medallion. If CG Thermal allows its employees to service a non-customer, then you can only imagine how CG Thermal supports their buying customers!
- Important Considerations in the Regeneration of Sulfuric Acid
- Apply to be a Production Associate at CG Thermal
- Impervite® Graphite, Engineered for Reliable Heat Transfer
- RefComm 2021 Virtual Technical Conference on May 10-14
- Case Study: Turnkey HCL Condenser and Scrubber System for Thermal Soil Remediation in Teckomatorp, Sweden
Features Impervite Graphite Heat Exchangers