CG Thermal Careers
CG Thermal is currently hiring a full time Production Associate to work in our manufacturing facility in Twinsburg, Ohio. CG Thermal specializes in designing & building custom ceramic and graphite process equipment that ships worldwide.
The right candidate for this position will have at least 1 year of manufacturing experience, a strong mechanical ability and great attention to details. This is a full time, 1st shift position with overtime. CG Thermal provides competitive medical benefits, paid holidays and company match 401K after 90 days of employment with our company.
Northeast Ohio is considered by many to be the birthplace of impervious graphite and ceramic heat exchangers. All CG Thermal units are supplied with thermal performance and mechanical guarantees. Our engineering staff and trained external service network are available at any time to support customers operations or maintenance/repair.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Loading & unloading of different machines
- Washing & drying graphite shapes and tubes
- Sanding, cutting and testing of various graphite shapes and tubes
- General parts inspection using common measuring devices
- Gathering, sorting and counting out parts for assembly projects
- Reading drawings and blueprints to assemble parts
- Cutting & grinding of steel rods and bolts
- Crating, boxing or palletizing finished parts
- Filling out end of job and test paperwork as needed
- Cleaning & organizing of work areas
- Ability to lift, push, pull or drag up to 50 pounds
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Great attention to detail
- Good organizing skills
- High School Diploma
- Tow motor experience
- Overhead crane experience is preferred
If you are interested in being an essential part of the CG Thermal production team, please complete this questionnaire AND email your resume to our Production Manager, Robbie Stefka, email@example.com.