CG Thermal Careers
Thermal & Process Design Engineer
We’re seeking a qualified chemical engineer to join our Technical Sales team on a fulltime basis. This exciting role involves providing technical support and expertise on a range of cross-functional projects, including thermal modelling for heat exchanger offerings, chemical processing simulation, and technical support to our clients. Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering. The successful candidate will be proactive, detail-oriented and inventive, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, impeccable interpersonal and organizational skills and a willingness to work directly with clients and Technical Sales team.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
• Utilize AspenTech or similar thermal modelling program to design cost effective heat exchangers to meet customer requirements and expectations.
• Utilize PD-Plus or similar chemical process simulator to model various chemical processes and assist in selection of the various process equipment parts required.
• Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs by proactively managing changes in project scope and identifying and preventing potential problems.
• Assist in generating cost estimates and assist Sales in the early stage of bid proposals.
• Technical support resource for both internal/external sales team and customers.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering required.
• Strong thermal dynamics core at university level.
• Professional Engineering (PE) license a plus.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Good team-working skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Commercial awareness.
• Able to readily adapt and set priorities in a dynamic situation
Save Time & Money.
For less down time & lower maintenance.
- Exceptional value
- Greater cost savings
- 125 years of engineering & design experience