We are very pleased to announce the promotion of Robert Stefka, Jr. to the position of Plant Manager, effective immediately.
Robbie started with CG Thermal as a production associate in November 2011 and made rapid progress in learning all aspects of our production process including phenolic treat operations, tube machining, joining and testing, and heat exchanger assembly and repair. In 2017, Robbie was promoted to Production Foreman and again, in 2019, to the position of Production Manager where he has made great progress in improving CG Thermal’s ability to meet promised delivery schedules and improving the production process and reducing rework.
Robbie’s promotion to Plant Manager recognizes his growing contributions and helps ensure that CG Thermal continues to meet customer expectations, even with a growing number of clients and projects, and expansion into new lines of business. In this position, Robbie will continue to report to the President, with responsibilities and activities which include the following:
- Oversee plant operations to ensure employee safety.
- Manage the plant in accordance with the CG Thermal Quality Manual, and the requirements of the ASME or other certification agencies.
- Hire and Train new employees.
- Manage production activities to meet promised delivery schedules.
- Coordinate with Company management to plan and meet budgets