Join Us at Florida Remediation Conference 2023
You won’t want to miss the 28th Florida Remediation Conference 2023! Make your plans now to visit our team of experts, November 1-3, and discuss your harsh and corrosive process streams in high-temperature remediation. We’ll be showcasing a variety of innovations in materials and process system design, including our award-winning Impervite® PPS-GR heat exchanger.
“…Three Key Reasons Why You Should Attend FRC!
1. It’s all about the networking and doing business
2. Expand your knowledge, learn and improve what you do
3. Get insights into the latest trends, technology and regulations…”
– Florida Remediation Conference (FRC)
Want to see CG Thermal’s exhibit? Register for Florida Remediation Conference 2023 now by clicking here!
Designing For Solutions
Equipped with extensive experience designing and manufacturing heat and mass transfer equipment, our team of engineers is well-equipped to overcome the challenges harsh and corrosive process streams present. Our goal for every customer is to design the most efficient and cost effective system to maximize safety, minimizes downtime, and improve reliability and serviceability.
Some of the capabilities routinely employed by the CG Thermal team include:
- Process simulation and modeling. Expects in mass and heat transfer.
- Material selection. Selection of highly corrosion-resistant materials for the construction of all system components.
- Structural engineering. Structure designs according to applicable codes.
- 3D modeling and planning. Equipment and piping layouts.
- Manufacturing. Fabrication and assembly of equipment, even inside shipping container!
- Process automation. Design and installation of appropriate instrumentation, wiring, and control documentation.
- Field start-up assistance. Help with customer set-up in the field, configuration of controls, and starting the system.
Are you looking to reduce downtime and lower maintenance costs associated with your heat exchangers? Contact us now to learn about what CG Thermal has to offer.
Next Generation Graphite: Impervite® PPS-GR
The proprietary tube in the Impervite® PPS-GR combines the benefits of graphite and polymer materials to provide efficiency and reliability for water treatment, heat recovery, and process chemistries. This technology is a 2023 VAALER Award winner citing innovation, development, and design of the novel material PPS-GR for heat exchangers in harsh and corrosive process streams. In practical use, the material provides an envious combination of resilience to operating stresses, corrosion resistance, thermal efficiency, low fouling, and maintainability.
Process System Design
We combine our extensive heat/mass transfer knowledge and fabrication capabilities with design and process expertise to deliver optimal, proven processing technology while incurring the lowest possible capital and operating expenses (CAPEX/OPEX) for the customer.
Ultimately, we understand that the engineering specifications for industrial process equipment are as different as the customers themselves, so we are dedicated to working within your framework to provide the custom services that your job requires.